3/01/2009

Assignment #8 THE HARON SHOW

d'oh d'oh d'oh da da d'oh THE HARON SHOW starring our host Haron.

Haron:Today's show is going to be a awesome show. Thanks to the brains of our scientists working with the haron show we can go back in time with this time machine to talk with our surprise guest today, so here we go!!


126 years ago!!!!!



Haron:We are in 1883 with our surprise guest Louis Riel, it real nice to have you on the show.

Louis Riel:May I ask whats that contraption stairing at us.

Haron:That's a video camera, it makes moving pictures.

Louis Riel:interesting.

Haron:So Louis it says here that you were born in 1844 is that true?

Louis Riel:Yes that is true, I was born in a territory of British North America named Rupert's land in 1844 like what you said before.

Haron:Do you have any kids?

Louis Riel:Yes, I have two one called Jean-Louis and a new born named Marie-Angélique.

Haron:Before we go back to prescient day, I would like to ask you how maybe would be celebrated in the future?

Louis Riel:Hopefully there would be an award named after me.

Haron:How about Louis Riel Day?

Louis Riel:I can settle for that to.

Haron:It was nice meeting you.

Louis Riel:Before you leave can I have that camera?

Haron:No.

Louis Riel:............................................. why.

Haron:It would make history different.

Camera Man:Haron it's time to leave.

Haron:I am coming.


d'oh d'oh d'oh da da d'oh THE HARON SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This program was brought to you by GOOGLE(I used it to search Louis Riel on it.)

0 comments: